Please help our community — upload your photos of 09440271.
This is a nut, hexagon slot .437 x 20-301 m plain (steering linkage outer tie rod), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 93 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1965 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09440271.
This nut has dimensions 0.60 in × 2.60 in × 1.90 in, it has a weight of 0.32 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 09440271 has been superseded
- 09418750 was replaced with 09440271 on May 2, 2009 for Canada market;
- 09418750 was replaced with 09440271 on October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 00121728 was replaced with 09418750 on March 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 00272904 was replaced with 09418750 on July 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 03983076 was replaced with 09418750 on February 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 00272876 was replaced with 09418750 on May 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 09428003 was replaced with 09418750 on March 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 09440271 nut fits
Parts related to 09440271 nut:
- Pinion 00103376
- Bolt 00399803
- Washer 00459948
- Clip 02091638
- Washer 05697702
- Spring 07816991
- Shaft kit 07831240
- Bolt 09430763
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: