Please help our community — upload your photos of 09442012.
This is a bolt, hexagon, .375x16.00x2.25 (water pump), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 310 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09442012.
This bolt has dimensions 0.80 in × 5.50 in × 2.60 in, it has a weight of 1.28 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 09442012 has been superseded
- 15629310 was replaced with 09442012 on April 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 09418995 was replaced with 09442012 on July 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 03733130 was replaced with 09442012 on March 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 09439638 was replaced with 09442012 on November 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 00724666 was replaced with 09439638 on November 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 00665654 was replaced with 03733130 on September 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 02494850 was replaced with 00665654 on October 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 09442012 bolt fits
Parts related to 09442012 bolt:
- Key 00106751
- Plug 00461345
- Sprocket 00464617
- Clip 00478007
- Pinion 00585927
- Plug 00838538
- Heater package 00996246
- Shim 01246249
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: