Please help our community — upload your photos of 09711696.
This is a button, switch horizontal (with bar) (1982), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 33 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09711696. Please keep in mind that this button is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 1997.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This button 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this button will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 09711696 has been superseded
- 09711696 is discontinued since March 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 03062731 was replaced with 09711696 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 20112771 was replaced with 09711696 on September 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 20004766 was replaced with 09711696 on February 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 20004767 was replaced with 09711696 on August 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 20004765 was replaced with 09711696 on November 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 20099301 was replaced with 09711696 on August 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 20004764 was replaced with 09711696 on September 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 01729529 is interchangeable with 20112771 since July 1, 1979 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 09711696 button fits
Parts related to 09711696 button:
- Plunger 01656317
- Base 01698469
- Cover 01703740
- Cover 01703741
- Pinion 04303438
- Clip 04306804
- Spring 05711127
- Gear 05711128
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: