Please help our community — upload your photos of 09775187.
This is a gear, speedometer driven (45 teeth) (light blue), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 15 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1976 to 1990. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09775187, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This gear has dimensions 2.10 in × 4.10 in × 2.10 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 12 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This gear 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this gear will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 09775187 has been superseded
- 09775187 is discontinued since April 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 09775187 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15613377 was replaced with 09775187 on July 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 15638324 was replaced with 09775187 on July 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 01372313 is interchangeable with 09775187 since June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 09775187 gear fits
Parts related to 09775187 gear:
- Ball 00104918
- Ball 00104919
- Pinion 00273337
- Plug 00444613
- Bushing 01235259
- Seal 01240382
- Seal 01358899
- Gear 01359270
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: