Please help our community — upload your photos of 10002685.
This is a crankshaft, engine, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 39 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10002685. Please keep in mind that this crankshaft was replaced with 10037018 for the U.S. market on July 1, 1987.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This crankshaft 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this crankshaft will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 10002685 has been superseded
- 10044541 is discontinued since September 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 10038092 was replaced with 10044541 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 10044299 was replaced with 10038092 on April 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 10037018 was replaced with 10044299 on October 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 10002685 was replaced with 10037018 on July 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 10005778 was replaced with 10002685 on July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10002685 crankshaft fits
Parts related to 10002685 crankshaft:
- Plate 00476600
- Rod 00499323
- Pinion (.001" oversize) 00500011
- Gasket 00516149
- Pinion 00522780
- Seal 00526895
- Nut 00527599
- Ring 00549631
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: