Please help our community — upload your photos of 10044541.
This is a crankshaft, (standard) (casting 543) (crankshaft may or may not be different from original equipment, button will work fine.), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 67 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10044541. Please keep in mind that this crankshaft is discontinued for the U.S. market since September 1, 2003.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This crankshaft 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this crankshaft will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10044541 Crankshaft
|$491.23 Buy||New GM Parts|
Part 10044541 has been superseded
- 10044541 is discontinued since September 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 10038092 was replaced with 10044541 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 10044299 was replaced with 10038092 on April 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 10037018 was replaced with 10044299 on October 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 10044418 was replaced with 10038092 on September 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 10002685 was replaced with 10037018 on July 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 10005778 was replaced with 10002685 on July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10044541 crankshaft fits
Parts related to 10044541 crankshaft:
- Pinion 00522780
- Nut 00527599
- Ring 00549631
- Plug 00838538
- Heater package 00996247
- Sealant 01052943
- Plug 03835577
- Nozzle 03875950
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: