Please help our community — upload your photos of 15833001.
This is a tank, fuel (includes heat shield), for Hummer automobiles. It fits for 11 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2006 to 2009. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15833001. Please keep in mind that this tank was replaced with 25873211 for the U.S. market on April 1, 2012, and was replaced with 25873211 for Canada market on February 28, 2009.
This tank has dimensions 15.30 in × 53.30 in × 17.30 in, it has a weight of 19.00 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This tank 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this tank will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 15833001 Tank
|$399.07 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$399.07 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$431.72 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$522.66 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 15833001 has been superseded
- 15833001 was replaced with 25873211 on April 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 25921245 is interchangeable with 15833001 since January 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 15833001 was replaced with 25873211 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15778798 was replaced with 15833001 on June 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 15863364 is interchangeable with 15833001 since March 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 15267302 was replaced with 15778798 on June 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 15248596 is interchangeable with 15267302 since April 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 15267302 was replaced with 15778798 on April 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 15080378 was replaced with 15241383 on November 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 15241383 was replaced with 15248596 on November 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 15248596 is interchangeable with 15267302 since November 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 15080378 was replaced with 15241383 on October 1, 2004 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 15833001 tank fits
Parts related to 15833001 tank:
- Retainer 10009923
- Cam 10325852
- Sensor 13502903
- Sensor kit 15240784
- Sensor 16238399
- Module kit 19133588
- Module kit 19207848
- Sensor kit 19207849
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: