Please help our community — upload your photos of 10040001.
Spare Part Information
This is a plug, engine block oil gal. (center top) (1/8-27, .270 thick) (hexagon socket, headless, steel) (3.665) (acdelco #10040001), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 153 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1940 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10040001, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This plug has dimensions 0.40 in × 4.90 in × 3.20 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this plug will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This plug 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10040001 Plug Dimensions and Packaging Options
This plug comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 4.90 in × 3.20 in × 0.40 in and weight of 0.16 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 10040001 Plug
|$4.91 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$5.23 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$5.31 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$5.71 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$8.92 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 10040001 Has Been Superseded
- 96055127 is interchangeable with 96051383 since July 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 96051383 is interchangeable with 96067803 since July 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 96067803 was replaced with 10040001 on September 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 24572543 was replaced with 10040001 on March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 94028733 was replaced with 10040001 on March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 94047442 is interchangeable with 94028733 since June 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 97721744 is interchangeable with 94028733 since June 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 00444688 is interchangeable with 09427882 since June 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 00118831 was replaced with 10040001 on August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 09427882 is interchangeable with 10040001 since February 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 94020213 was replaced with 94028733 on December 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 00279337 was replaced with 00444688 on October 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 05145009 was replaced with 00444688 on May 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Cars 10040001 plug Fits
Parts Related To 10040001 plug:
- Plug 00360571
- Nut 00361970
- Plug 00444613
- Bolt 00466337
- Bolt 00476543
- Cover 00476544
- Bolt 00476576
- Sprocket 00477263