Please help our community — upload your photos of 10040592.
This is a duct, integral & defroster, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 26 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1978 to 1988. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10040592. Please keep in mind that this duct is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This duct comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This duct 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this duct will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10040592 Duct
|$0.89 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 10040592 has been superseded
- 10040592 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 10040592 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10024316 was replaced with 10040592 on August 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 10009599 was replaced with 10024316 on January 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 10005788 was replaced with 10009599 on September 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 00549399 was replaced with 10005788 on July 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10040592 duct fits
Parts related to 10040592 duct:
- Seal 00363139
- Outlet 00377547
- Washer 00446161
- Duct 00463423
- Adapter 00463436
- Resistor 00526897
- Nut 01638575
- Hose 03119719
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: