Please help our community — upload your photos of 10110880.
Spare Part Information
This is an indicator, oil level, for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 51 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1987 to 1991. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10110880. Please keep in mind that this indicator is discontinued for the U.S. market since February 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This indicator has dimensions 0.80 in × 34.50 in × 1.50 in.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this indicator will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This indicator 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 10110880 Indicator
|$10.97 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$11.21 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$11.86 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$14.01 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$36.04 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 10110880 Has Been Superseded
- 10110880 is discontinued since February 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 10110880 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10055506 was replaced with 10110880 on January 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 10055463 is interchangeable with 10055506 since January 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 10045249 was replaced with 10055463 on July 1, 1987 for the U.S. market.
Cars 10110880 indicator Fits
Parts Related To 10110880 indicator:
- Nut 00225854
- Pinion 00274584
- Sprocket (36 teeth) 00340235
- Plug 00444777
- Bolt 00461372
- Bearing kit 00464047
- Bearing kit 00464048
- Pinion 00585927