Please help our community — upload your photos of 10159483.
Spare Part Information
This is an engine, partial (1983-84), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Cavalier, and Cadet, Buick Skyhawk, Pontiac Sunbird, and J2000, Oldsmobile Firenza, Cadillac Cimarron for the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10159483. Please keep in mind that this engine is discontinued for the U.S. market since December 1, 2006.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this engine will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This engine 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10159483 Engine Dimensions and Packaging Options
This engine comes in retail packaging.
Part 10159483 Has Been Superseded
- 10159483 is discontinued since December 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 14089032 is interchangeable with 10159483 since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 14063644 is interchangeable with 14089074 since May 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 14089074 is interchangeable with 14089032 since September 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 14079416 is interchangeable with 14089074 since February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market.
Cars 10159483 engine Fits
Parts Related To 10159483 engine:
- Key 00106751
- Gear 00359115
- Plug 00360571
- Washer 00361916
- Nut 00361970
- Bolt 00466337
- Connector 00466383
- Retainer 00477288