Please help our community — upload your photos of 10192505.
Spare Part Information
This is a thermostat, engine coolant (195 degree) (acdelco #131-63), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 37 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 1995. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 10192505, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This thermostat has dimensions 2.10 in × 4.10 in × 2.10 in, it has a weight of 3.04 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 12 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this thermostat will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This thermostat 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10192505 Thermostat Dimensions and Packaging Options
This thermostat comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 4.10 in × 2.10 in × 2.10 in and weight of 3.04 ounces.
Carton packaging contains 12 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 40036666163672.
Pallet packaging contains 2688 units in retail packaging and has a weight of 538.00 pounds.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 10192505 Thermostat
|$9.58 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$9.99 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$10.36 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$11.15 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$13.94 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 10192505 Has Been Superseded
- 03059793 was replaced with 10192505 on October 4, 2012 for Canada market;
- 03059793 is interchangeable with 10192505 since October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 10066653 was replaced with 03059793 on February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 03048009 is interchangeable with 03059793 since July 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 10066652 was replaced with 10066653 on January 1, 1987 for the U.S. market.
Cars 10192505 thermostat Fits
Parts Related To 10192505 thermostat:
- Washer flat .406x.812x.065 stainless steel plain (automatic transmission range selector lever cable pinion) 00187372
- Cap 00343350
- Plug 00838538
- Washer 03990160
- Cap 06410941
- Washer 10000925
- Ball 10008244
- Stud 10009312