Please help our community — upload your photos of 10210148.
Spare Part Information
This is a molding, rear bumper fascia (dark green gray metal) (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Caprice, Impala super sport, and Hearse / Limo for the U.S. from 1992 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10210148. Please keep in mind that this molding is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this molding will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This molding 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10210148 Molding Dimensions and Packaging Options
This molding comes in retail packaging.
Part 10210148 Has Been Superseded
- 10210148 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 10210148 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 12533583 is interchangeable with 10210148 since May 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 12517561 is interchangeable with 12533583 since August 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 12509774 was replaced with 12517561 on April 1, 1993 for the U.S. market.
Cars 10210148 molding Fits
Parts Related To 10210148 molding:
- Bracket 10008011
- Retainer 10009923
- Retainer 10108746
- Molding 10108794
- Molding 10108795
- Molding 10108796
- Molding 10108797
- Retainer 10109642