Please help our community — upload your photos of 10230725.
This is a belt, drive (uaz) (with air condition), for Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 50 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 1995. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 10230725.
This belt has dimensions 1.00 in × 22.80 in × 6.00 in, it has a weight of 10.40 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This belt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this belt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10230725 Belt
Part 10230725 has been superseded
- 25532180 was replaced with 10230725 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 24504258 was replaced with 10230725 on June 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 24503913 was replaced with 10230725 on September 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 14103110 is interchangeable with 10230725 since June 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 25532180 was replaced with 10230725 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 24501062 was replaced with 24502137 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 24502137 was replaced with 25532180 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10230725 belt fits
Parts related to 10230725 belt:
- Pulley 01985964
- Pulley 06580037
- Pulley 10045702
- Pulley 10085664
- Pulley 10085753
- Bracket 10129520
- Bolt 10409029
- Bolt 12337993
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: