Please help our community — upload your photos of 10409029.
This is a bolt, rear suspension lower cont armature (lower control armature to subframe) (m12x1.75x105) (hexagon flanged head) (8.900), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 244 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1979 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10409029. Please keep in mind that this bolt is interchangeable with 11517635 for the U.S. market since April 1, 2012, and was replaced with 11517635 for Canada market on February 28, 2009.
This bolt has a weight of 3.68 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10409029 Bolt
|$0.59 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$2.24 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$2.29 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$2.43 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$3.58 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
|$3.58 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 10409029 has been superseded
- 10409029 is interchangeable with 11517635 since April 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 88891765 was replaced with 10409029 on September 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 10409029 was replaced with 11517635 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 03533996 was replaced with 10409029 on May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 25657430 was replaced with 10409029 on March 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 11503690 was replaced with 10409029 on August 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 10139082 was replaced with 10409029 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 25657429 is interchangeable with 25657430 since March 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 25657429 is interchangeable with 25657430 since January 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 14103529 was replaced with 10139082 on September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10409029 bolt fits
Parts related to 10409029 bolt:
- Nut 10282253
- Insulator 10364506
- Shaft 10364509
- Bolt 10405681
- Bolt 11515764
- Nut 11516078
- Bolt 11516170
- Nut 11516382
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: