Please help our community — upload your photos of 10241743.
This is a valve, int (standard) (*37, 39, 40, 41, 42), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 296 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10241743.
This valve has dimensions 2.10 in × 6.60 in × 2.10 in, it has a weight of 4.80 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10241743 Valve
Part 10241743 has been superseded
- 14075641 is interchangeable with 10241743 for the U.S. market;
- 14075641 was replaced with 10241743 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 14025572 is interchangeable with 14075641 since November 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 10227494 was replaced with 10241743 on April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 14096621 is interchangeable with 14075641 since December 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 03989085 was replaced with 14025572 on November 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10241743 valve fits
Parts related to 10241743 valve:
- Pinion 00585927
- Bolt 10168525
- Bolt 10168526
- Bolt 10168527
- Grommet 10201395
- Bolt 10201396
- Gasket 10201397
- Seal 10212810
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: