Please help our community — upload your photos of 11516382.
This is a nut, hex flanged head lock m14x2x15, 28 outside diameter 10 7111m (front lower cont armature front), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Opel and Vauxhall automobiles. It fits for 1124 General Motors vehicles which were sold in US, Europe and UK from 1980 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11516382.
This nut has dimensions 0.70 in × 4.10 in × 2.90 in, it has a weight of 1.44 ounces, usually it comes in a package of 5 items.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty for replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, and it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision, because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 11516382 Nut
Part 11516382 has been superseded
- 11514599 is interchangeable with 11516382 since March 1, 2010 for US market;
- 22123946 was replaced with 11516382 on February 1, 2010 for US market;
- 15232840 is interchangeable with 11516382 since March 1, 2007 for US market;
- 11609962 was replaced with 11516382 on September 1, 2006 for US market;
- 15702050 was replaced with 11516382 on January 1, 2003 for US market;
- 11515745 is interchangeable with 11516382 since January 1, 1996 for US market;
- 14013439 is interchangeable with 11516382 since September 1, 1995 for US market;
- 10062862 was replaced with 14013439 on July 1, 1989 for US market.
Browse to find other vehicles 11516382 nut fits
Parts related to 11516382 nut:
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: