Please help our community — upload your photos of 11501033.
Spare Part Information
This is a nut, hexagon, m10x1.5, 9.6thk, 15.5 outside diameter, 10, cadmium (front stabilizer shaft insulate cla), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 346 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1964 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11501033.
This nut has dimensions 0.60 in × 1.20 in × 1.20 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11501033 Nut Dimensions and Packaging Options
This nut comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 1.20 in × 1.20 in × 0.60 in and weight of 0.16 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11501033 Nut
|$0.30 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$2.24 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$2.29 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$2.43 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$3.51 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
|$3.58 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 11501033 Has Been Superseded
- 15647129 was replaced with 11501033 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 11504975 was replaced with 11501033 on January 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 01610457 was replaced with 11501033 on August 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 02038162 was replaced with 11501033 on February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 11067225 was replaced with 11501033 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 94009042 is interchangeable with 11501033 since January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 11062001 was replaced with 11501033 on November 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 94009013 was replaced with 94009042 on November 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 00352311 was replaced with 11067225 on January 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Cars 11501033 nut Fits
Parts Related To 11501033 nut:
- Nut 00225854
- Shim 00348119
- Bearing 00457043
- Washer 02436162
- Pinion 03685179
- Stop 03712568
- Nut 03840137
- Washer 03936464