Please help our community — upload your photos of 11502553.
Spare Part Information
This is a nut, stamped, m6.3 stud, self thread, steel, piece (rear bumper fascia reflector), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 630 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1969 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11502553.
This nut has dimensions 0.60 in × 1.30 in × 1.30 in, it has a weight of 1.60 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11502553 Nut Dimensions and Packaging Options
This nut comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 1.30 in × 1.30 in × 0.60 in and weight of 1.60 ounces.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11502553 Nut
|$0.48 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$0.51 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$0.52 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$0.59 Buy||GM Parts House||
Bel Air, MD
|$0.78 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 11502553 Has Been Superseded
- 10220447 is discontinued since December 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 11503432 was replaced with 11502553 on September 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 12519946 is interchangeable with 11502553 since November 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 12519947 was replaced with 11502553 on July 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 12519947 was replaced with 12519946 on July 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 12537064 was replaced with 11502553 on December 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 12537065 was replaced with 11502553 on December 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 12508198 was replaced with 11502553 on August 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 12536273 was replaced with 12537065 on June 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 12536272 was replaced with 12537064 on January 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 12508178 is interchangeable with 12519946 since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 12508177 is interchangeable with 12519947 since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market.
Cars 11502553 nut Fits
Parts Related To 11502553 nut:
- Nut 03907444
- Rivet 09132667
- Bolt 09423101
- Nut 11513599
- Nut 11518531
- Bolt 11570637
- Bolt 11589015
- Retainer 11589293