Please help our community — upload your photos of 11502689.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, large hexagon flgd hd. m10x1.5x30 9.8 piece (front crossmember brace), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 90 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11502689. Please keep in mind that this bolt was replaced with 11502788 for the U.S. market on November 1, 1978.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11502689 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in retail packaging.
Part 11502689 Has Been Superseded
- 11515765 is interchangeable with 11516327 since August 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 11508931 was replaced with 11515765 on August 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 11502788 was replaced with 11508931 on November 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 11502689 was replaced with 11502788 on November 1, 1978 for the U.S. market.
Cars 11502689 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 11502689 bolt:
- Clip 02012781
- Pinion (automatic transmission control lever pivot) 03793014
- Bolt 07845238
- Lever 10024521
- Reinforcement 10048573
- Shield 10081699
- Reinforcement 10116027
- Bracket 10149461