Please help our community — upload your photos of 11516327.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, hexagon flanged head, m10x1.5x25, 22.30 outside diameter, header point, 10.9, 7112m (oil level indicator tube), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Opel, and Vauxhall automobiles. It fits for 1210 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and the UK from 1975 to 2015. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11516327, and Opel\Vauxhall kat-code:
This bolt has a weight of 0.96 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11516327 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging with weight of 0.96 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11516327 Bolt
|$1.46 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$1.49 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$1.57 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$1.58 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$1.73 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$2.33 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$23.30 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 11516327 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
GM 11516327 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2018.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 11516327 Has Been Superseded
- 11515765 is interchangeable with 11516327 since August 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 01638817 was replaced with 11516327 on September 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 22657686 is interchangeable with 11516327 since September 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 11515798 was replaced with 11515765 on April 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 11508931 was replaced with 11515765 on August 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 11082128 is interchangeable with 11515765 since May 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 22594472 was replaced with 22657686 on August 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 22642376 was replaced with 22657686 on March 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 22642376 was replaced with 22657686 on February 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 11502788 was replaced with 11508931 on November 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 22570833 is interchangeable with 22594472 since October 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 22583651 was replaced with 22594472 on April 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 11502689 was replaced with 11502788 on November 1, 1978 for the U.S. market.
Cars 11516327 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 11516327 bolt:
- Plug 09427693
- Bolt 11515758
- Bolt 11516521
- Screw 11519133
- Bolt 11562426
- Bolt 11588714
- Plug 11588949
- Nut 11609746