Please help our community — upload your photos of 11502834.
Spare Part Information
This is a screw, hwh cross recess tappet (m4.2-1.41x13)ph, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 29 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11502834. Please keep in mind that this screw is discontinued for the U.S. market since June 1, 1982.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this screw will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This screw 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11502834 Screw Dimensions and Packaging Options
This screw comes in retail packaging.
Part 11502834 Has Been Superseded
- 09422046 was replaced with 11502834 on February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 09879004 was replaced with 11500983 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 11502834 is discontinued since June 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 11500983 was replaced with 11502834 on August 1, 1978 for the U.S. market;
- 09418799 is interchangeable with 11500983 since May 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 11502828 was replaced with 11500983 on March 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 03154510 was replaced with 09418799 on July 1, 1974 for the U.S. market.
Cars 11502834 screw Fits
Parts Related To 11502834 screw:
- Clamp 01470030
- Clip 03825416
- Hose 10017634
- Hose 10018794
- Hose 10019093
- Pipe 10023239
- Conduit 12013948
- Hose 12368236