Please help our community — upload your photos of 11502875.
This is a screw, m6.3-1.81x25 hwh tappet zinc coated (body wiring harness steering column connect bracket), for Chevrolet Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 15 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11502875. Please keep in mind that this screw was replaced with 11504318 for the U.S. market on October 1, 1991.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This screw 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this screw will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 11502875 has been superseded
- 11505023 was replaced with 11508430 on September 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 11504318 was replaced with 11505023 on April 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 11502875 was replaced with 11504318 on October 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 09422176 was replaced with 11502875 on April 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 09420065 was replaced with 09422176 on April 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 11502875 screw fits
Parts related to 11502875 screw:
- Nut 11514596
- Panel 12377140
- Panel 12546343
- Panel 12546622
- Shield 15002393
- Bracket 15007499
- Bracket 15007500
- Bracket 15015529
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: