Please help our community — upload your photos of 11515358.
Spare Part Information
This part is a bolt, engine Mount Strut Body Side Bracket (Hexagon With Washer, Tri Lob) (M8X1.25X20), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Opel, and Vauxhall cars. It fits for 374 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and the UK from 1979 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11515358, and Opel\Vauxhall kat-code:
This bolt has dimensions 0.20 in × 3.00 in × 1.80 in, it has a weight of 0.48 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11515358 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.00 in × 1.80 in × 0.20 in and weight of 0.48 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11515358 Bolt
|$0.96 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$0.99 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$1.01 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$15.00 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Part 11515358 Has Been Superseded
- 11041103 was replaced with 11515358 on February 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 11051922 was replaced with 11515358 on February 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 11503675 was replaced with 11515358 on July 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 11503675 was replaced with 11515358 on February 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 09419995 was replaced with 11503675 on August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 09419402 was replaced with 11503675 on December 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 11501923 was replaced with 11503675 on September 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 04405445 was replaced with 09419402 on November 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 11503676 was replaced with 11503675 on November 1, 1978 for the U.S. market;
- 03958062 was replaced with 11501923 on December 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
- Bracket 10216970
- Bracket 10274687
- Mount 10340740
- Bracket 10345904
- Strut 10345905
- Bolt 10412062
- Bolt 11515768
- Bolt 11516667
11515358 bolt Fits