Please help our community — upload your photos of 11516071.
This is a nut, m8x1.25, 7.1thk, 13.05 outside diameter, 10, zinc coated (hood hinge bracket), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, and Opel automobiles. It fits for 207 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., and Europe from 1966 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11516071, and Opel\Vauxhall kat-code:
This nut has dimensions 0.50 in × 2.90 in × 2.30 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This nut 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 11516071 Nut
Part 11516071 has been superseded
- 11500760 is interchangeable with 11515748 since April 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 02066151 is discontinued since June 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 11061932 was replaced with 11500760 on March 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 94009477 was replaced with 11500760 on March 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 02066151 was replaced with 11061933 on December 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 11507099 was replaced with 11500760 on January 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 94170486 is interchangeable with 11500760 since May 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 11061933 was replaced with 11500760 on February 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 94009456 was replaced with 11516071 on February 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 11515748 was replaced with 11516071 on November 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 94111638 was replaced with 11516071 on November 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 11501038 is interchangeable with 11515748 since August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 94111638 is discontinued since June 1, 1988 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 11516071 nut fits
Parts related to 11516071 nut:
- Rivet 09440392
- Retainer 10009923
- Nut 10079170
- Emblem 10139552
- Stud 10143220
- Plate 10182026
- Cover 10224468
- Retainer 10224748
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: