Please help our community — upload your photos of 11517996.
Spare Part Information
This is a nut, hex flanged head, m10x1.5, 11.2thk, 21.5 outside diameter, 7111m (catalytic converter (at engine)) (acdelco #11517996), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, and Opel automobiles. It fits for 1362 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., and Europe from 1966 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 11517996, corresponding ACDelco part number
This nut has dimensions 1.00 in × 1.80 in × 1.40 in, it has a weight of 0.48 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This nut 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11517996 Nut Dimensions and Packaging Options
This nut comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 1.80 in × 1.40 in × 1.00 in and weight of 0.48 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11517996 Nut
|$2.89 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$3.05 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$3.13 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$3.38 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$3.42 Buy||GM Parts House||
Bel Air, MD
|$5.18 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
|$5.28 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 11517996 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
GM 11517996 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2018.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 11517996 Has Been Superseded
- 10255857 was replaced with 11517996 on November 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 19168819 was replaced with 11517996 on February 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 15679745 is interchangeable with 11517996 since January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 11516077 is interchangeable with 11517996 since May 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 19168821 was replaced with 11517996 on May 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 11515604 was replaced with 11516077 on April 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 16792001 is interchangeable with 11517996 since August 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 16792011 was replaced with 11517996 on March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 24504100 was replaced with 10255857 on September 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 20123271 is interchangeable with 10255857 since April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 11503643 is interchangeable with 10255857 since June 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 11502812 was replaced with 10255857 on May 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 11515743 is interchangeable with 10255857 since April 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 11516207 was replaced with 10255857 on April 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 11508710 was replaced with 11503643 on October 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 14000393 was replaced with 11502812 on July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Cars 11517996 nut Fits
Parts Related To 11517996 nut:
- Ball 00104918
- Plug 00444613
- Valve 08634400
- Seal 08642112
- Piston 08642478
- Cover 08642979
- Seal 08647351
- Plug 08663707