Please help our community — upload your photos of 11518121.
Spare Part Information
This is a nut, unit, m6x1, multi thread, .5'-4.0' thick panel (heater & air conditioning evaporator module), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Opel, and Vauxhall automobiles. It fits for 1284 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and the UK from 1981 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11518121, and Opel\Vauxhall kat-code:
This nut has dimensions 0.40 in × 1.00 in × 0.60 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This nut 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11518121 Nut Dimensions and Packaging Options
This nut comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 1.00 in × 0.60 in × 0.40 in and weight of 0.16 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11518121 Nut
|$2.24 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$2.29 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$2.37 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$3.51 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 11518121 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2020 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
GM 11518121 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2020.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 11518121 Has Been Superseded
- 11518121 was replaced with 88961517 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 12337917 is interchangeable with 11518121 since April 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 15602767 is interchangeable with 12337917 since July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 25642752 is interchangeable with 12337917 since September 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 16510364 was replaced with 12337917 on August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 15678965 is interchangeable with 12337917 since March 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 10242363 is interchangeable with 12337917 since October 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 11509688 is interchangeable with 12337917 since March 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 10161937 is interchangeable with 12337917 since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 25601644 is interchangeable with 12337917 since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 20723214 was replaced with 12337917 on July 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 11508924 was replaced with 11509005 on February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market.
- Bulb 09421330
- Bolt 11514623
- Bolt 11517342
- Bulb 12450108
- Bulb 12450314
- Lamp 15139187
- Lamp 15139188
- Bulb 15203303