11560965, Nut, tube
Please help our community — upload your photos of 11560965.
This is a nut, tube, 1/2-20x0.40, 0.32 thread, 0.62 long, 3/16 tube, 1008 steel, gmw3044, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 126 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1976 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11560965.
This nut has dimensions 0.70 in × 1.20 in × 1.10 in, it has a weight of 4.80 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 11560965 Nut, tube
Part 11560965 has been superseded
- 15724649 was replaced with 11560965 on April 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 15724649 was replaced with 11560965 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 11518211 was replaced with 15724649 on June 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 11518213 was replaced with 15724649 on June 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 11518212 was replaced with 15724649 on May 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 15720624 is interchangeable with 15724649 since April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 15695812 was replaced with 15724649 on June 1, 1995 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 11560965 nut fits
Parts related to 11560965 nut:
- Bolt 11515658
- Nut 11516150
- Bolt 11516671
- Nut 11517996
- Nut 11588819
- Nut 11609949
- Bracket 12545901
- Connector 12548293
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: