Please help our community — upload your photos of 12102747.
Spare Part Information
This is a connector, sensor-wheel speed (black) (accepts 1.5mm terms) (2-way female) (m/p150) (with leads) (1.203) (acdelco #pt374), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Opel, and Vauxhall automobiles. It fits for 648 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and the UK from 1966 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 12102747, corresponding ACDelco part number
This connector has dimensions 1.40 in × 10.70 in × 5.70 in, it has a weight of 3.52 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a cardboard box of 110 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this connector will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This connector 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 12102747 Connector Dimensions and Packaging Options
This connector comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 10.70 in × 5.70 in × 1.40 in and weight of 3.52 ounces.
Carton packaging contains 110 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 40036666189993.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 12102747 Connector
|$0.36 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$19.03 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$20.59 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$22.14 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$27.68 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$34.60 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 12102747 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
Part 12102747 Has Been Superseded
- 12102747 was replaced with 13586114 on August 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 89027277 was replaced with 12102747 on January 3, 2009 for Canada market;
- 12102747 was replaced with 13586114 on January 3, 2009 for Canada market;
- 89027277 was replaced with 12102747 on January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 25755941 was replaced with 12102747 on October 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 25755943 was replaced with 12102747 on October 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 25755955 was replaced with 12102747 on November 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 89027292 was replaced with 12102747 on December 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 22039339 was replaced with 12102747 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 22111437 is interchangeable with 12102747 since June 1, 1993 for the U.S. market.
Cars 12102747 connector Fits
Parts Related To 12102747 connector:
- Connector 12101856
- Connector 12117260
- Connector 12167120
- Connector 12193914
- Connector 15193794
- Harness 15231086
- Harness 15291990
- Connector 15306390