Please help our community — upload your photos of 13586114.
This is a connector, switch-Engine Coolant Level (Black) (2-Way Female) (With Leads) (Acdelco #pt2830), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in US, Europe and UK from 1966 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 13586114 and corresponding ACDelco part number PT2830.
This connector has dimensions 1.40 in × 10.70 in × 5.70 in, it has a weight of 3.52 ounces, usually it comes in a package of 1 item.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty for replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This connector 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, and it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this connector will be a smart decision, because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 13586114 Connector
Part 13586114 has been superseded
- 12102747 was replaced with 13586114 on January 7, 2013 for Canada market;
- 12102747 was replaced with 13586114 on August 1, 2012 for US market;
- 89027277 was replaced with 12102747 on January 1, 2009 for US market;
- 25755941 was replaced with 12102747 on October 1, 2007 for US market;
- 25755943 was replaced with 12102747 on October 1, 2007 for US market;
- 25755955 was replaced with 12102747 on November 1, 2005 for US market;
- 89027292 was replaced with 12102747 on December 1, 2004 for US market;
- 22039339 was replaced with 12102747 on July 1, 1994 for US market;
- 22111437 is interchangeable with 12102747 since June 1, 1993 for US market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: