Please help our community — upload your photos of 13586114.
Spare Part Information
This is a connector, switch-Engine Coolant Level (Black) (2-Way Female) (With Leads) (Acdelco #pt2830), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1966 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 13586114, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This connector has dimensions 1.40 in × 10.70 in × 5.70 in, it has a weight of 3.52 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this connector will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This connector 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 13586114 Connector Dimensions and Packaging Options
This connector comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 10.70 in × 5.70 in × 1.40 in and weight of 3.52 ounces.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 13586114 Connector
|$19.03 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$20.59 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$22.14 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$22.49 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$27.68 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 13586114 Has Been Superseded
- 12102747 was replaced with 13586114 on January 7, 2013 for Canada market;
- 12102747 was replaced with 13586114 on August 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 89027277 was replaced with 12102747 on January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 25755941 was replaced with 12102747 on October 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 25755943 was replaced with 12102747 on October 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 25755955 was replaced with 12102747 on November 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 89027292 was replaced with 12102747 on December 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 22039339 was replaced with 12102747 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 22111437 is interchangeable with 12102747 since June 1, 1993 for the U.S. market.