Please help our community — upload your photos of 12475399.
This is a lever, shift shaft detent, for Chevrolet Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 134 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1993 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12475399.
This lever has dimensions 2.10 in × 3.30 in × 2.10 in, it has a weight of 4.00 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This lever 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this lever will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 12475399 Lever
Part 12475399 has been superseded
- 12546196 was replaced with 12382773 on October 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 12540347 was replaced with 12546196 on January 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 08681145 was replaced with 12540347 on August 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 12382773 was replaced with 12476304 on November 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 12476304 was replaced with 12475399 on January 1, 2001 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 12475399 lever fits
Parts related to 12475399 lever:
- Ventilation 08672242
- Pinion 08672316
- Hose 09439104
- Bolt 11513824
- Socket 12382770
- Seal 12382855
- Lever 12382863
- Shaft 12382867
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: