12479720, Belt kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 12479720.
Spare Part Information
This is a belt kit, passenger seat (buckle side) (blue), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 22 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1996 to 2000. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12479720. Please keep in mind that this belt kit is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009, and is discontinued for the U.S. market since February 1, 2009.
This belt kit has dimensions 3.90 in × 18.50 in × 3.80 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This genuine part is more expensive than some aftermarket parts, but buying this belt kit will be a smart decision though, because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car. This part has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
This belt kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, and might contain hazardous materials and that probably generate hazardous waste. Please check your local laws regarding hazardous waste disposal.
Part 12479720 Has Been Superseded
- 12479720 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 12376690 was replaced with 12479720 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 12479720 is discontinued since February 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 12376690 is interchangeable with 12479720 since August 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 12388638 was replaced with 12376690 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 12387792 was replaced with 12388638 on April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market.
Cars 12479720 belt kit Fits
Parts Related To 12479720 belt kit:
- Nut 11517996
- Retainer 11588650
- Padding 12375847
- Cover 12375848
- Cover 12375849
- Hinge 12375850
- Adjuster 12375851
- Adjuster 12375852