12515309, Bearing kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 12515309.
Spare Part Information
This is a bearing kit, crankshaft (standard) (1985 second design) (1986) (*01), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 21 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12515309. Please keep in mind that this bearing kit was replaced with 12515312 for the U.S. market on February 1, 1993.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bearing kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bearing kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 12515309 Bearing kit Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bearing kit comes in retail packaging.
Part 12515309 Has Been Superseded
- 12537706 was replaced with 12480252 on August 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 12521463 was replaced with 12537706 on July 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 18012472 is interchangeable with 12515309 since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 12515312 was replaced with 12518299 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 12518299 was replaced with 12521463 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 12515309 was replaced with 12515312 on February 1, 1993 for the U.S. market.
Cars 12515309 bearing kit Fits
Parts Related To 12515309 bearing kit:
- Key 00106751
- Plug 00360571
- Nut 00361970
- Bolt 00466337
- Connector 00466383
- Bolt 00476543
- Cover 00476544
- Clamp 00477217