Please help our community — upload your photos of 12552128.
This is a sprocket, camshaft (36 teeth) (.395/.405" tooth width), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 249 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12552128.
This sprocket has dimensions 1.00 in × 12.00 in × 10.00 in, it has a weight of 1.55 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This sprocket 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this sprocket will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 12552128 Sprocket
Part 12552128 has been superseded
- 10168441 was replaced with 12552128 on August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 10144067 was replaced with 12552128 on June 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 10088127 is interchangeable with 10144067 since October 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 10088144 is interchangeable with 10088127 since February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 14093964 was replaced with 10088127 on April 1, 1988 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 12552128 sprocket fits
Parts related to 12552128 sprocket:
- Key 00106751
- Plug 00461345
- Sprocket 00464617
- Clip 00478007
- Pinion 00585927
- Plug 00838538
- Heater package 00996246
- Shim 01246249
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: