Please help our community — upload your photos of 12555771.
This is a gasket, crankshaft rear oil seal housing (*37, 39, 40, 41, 42), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 451 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12555771.
This gasket has dimensions 0.20 in × 9.20 in × 4.30 in, it has a weight of 0.32 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This gasket 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this gasket will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 12555771 Gasket
Part 12555771 has been superseded
- 12555714 was replaced with 12555771 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 12555714 is interchangeable with 12555771 since September 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 12337823 is interchangeable with 12555714 since November 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 14101060 is interchangeable with 12337823 since November 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 14088558 was replaced with 14101060 on October 1, 1985 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 12555771 gasket fits
Parts related to 12555771 gasket:
- Nut 01359887
- Seal 03536966
- Plug 03704871
- Retainer 03764554
- Shaft 03998287
- Nut 09439915
- Bolt 09439930
- Bolt 09442908
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: