Please help our community — upload your photos of 14004877.
Spare Part Information
This is a tee, hose (nyl m6.3 x m6.3 x m6.3), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 251 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1958 to 1997. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14004877. Please keep in mind that this tee is discontinued for the U.S. market since October 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This tee has dimensions 0.40 in × 2.70 in × 1.70 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this tee will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This tee 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 14004877 Tee Dimensions and Packaging Options
This tee comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 2.70 in × 1.70 in × 0.40 in.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 14004877 Tee
|$0.46 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$14.35 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Part 14004877 Has Been Superseded
- 14004877 is discontinued since October 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 14004877 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15549102 was replaced with 14004877 on July 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 03752621 was replaced with 14004877 on February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 04568633 was replaced with 14004877 on February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 00381467 was replaced with 03752621 on January 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 09784492 was replaced with 03752621 on July 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 01254801 was replaced with 03752621 on September 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 01358897 was replaced with 03752621 on May 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 06465410 was replaced with 03752621 on March 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 03866067 was replaced with 03752621 on February 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
- Control 01229455
- Actuator 01996779
- Tee 06272766
- Tank 10150321
- Bolt 10272737
- Bolt 11589015
- Harness 12133401
- Harness 12133406
14004877 tee Fits