Please help our community — upload your photos of 14034931.
Spare Part Information
This part is a plug, hexagon 18x1.5mm steel, for General Motors cars. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14034931. Please keep in mind that this plug was replaced with 10017198 for the U.S. market on August 1, 1988.
This plug has dimensions 0.90 in × 3.20 in × 2.30 in, it has a weight of 1.92 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this plug will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This plug 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 14034931 Plug Dimensions and Packaging Options
This plug comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.20 in × 2.30 in × 0.90 in and weight of 1.92 ounces.
Part 14034931 Has Been Superseded
- 14019831 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 14034931 was replaced with 10017198 on August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 14034931 was replaced with 14007794 on August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 14034931 was replaced with 14019831 on August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 14034931 is discontinued since March 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.