Please help our community — upload your photos of 10017198.
Spare Part Information
This is a plug, hexagon 18x1.5mm steel, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 125 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1960 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10017198.
This plug has dimensions 0.90 in × 3.20 in × 2.30 in, it has a weight of 1.92 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this plug will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This plug 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10017198 Plug Dimensions and Packaging Options
This plug comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.20 in × 2.30 in × 0.90 in and weight of 1.92 ounces.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 10017198 Plug
|$0.73 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$0.74 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$0.77 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$0.79 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$1.15 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 10017198 Has Been Superseded
- 10092905 was replaced with 10017198 on December 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 15549069 was replaced with 10017198 on April 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 15549072 was replaced with 10017198 on February 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 15548980 was replaced with 10017198 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 15549152 was replaced with 10017198 on December 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 14034931 was replaced with 10017198 on August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 01261348 was replaced with 10017198 on October 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 00475523 was replaced with 10017198 on August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 11030002 was replaced with 10017198 on September 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 14034931 is discontinued since March 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 02060302 was replaced with 11030002 on August 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Cars 10017198 plug Fits
Parts Related To 10017198 plug:
- Washer 00120394
- Cap 00343350
- Fitting 00355786
- Guard 00461386
- Tee 00472815
- Ball 03744340
- Stud 03814692
- Spring 03911068