Please help our community — upload your photos of 14034941.
Spare Part Information
This part is a housing, rear axle, for General Motors cars. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 14034941. Please keep in mind that this housing was replaced with 15534383 for the U.S. market on July 1, 1985.
This housing has dimensions 1.10 in × 3.20 in × 3.10 in, it has a weight of 5.60 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this housing will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This housing 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 14034941 Housing Dimensions and Packaging Options
This housing comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.20 in × 3.10 in × 1.10 in and weight of 5.60 ounces.
Part 14034941 Has Been Superseded
- 12333748 is interchangeable with 07451870 since June 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 12471250 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 26011282 was replaced with 12471250 on August 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 15537160 was replaced with 26011282 on September 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 15534383 was replaced with 07451870 on February 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 15534383 was replaced with 15537160 on February 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 14034941 was replaced with 15534383 on July 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 14034941 was replaced with 15595830 on July 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 00471778 was replaced with 14034941 on September 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.