Please help our community — upload your photos of 12333748.
Spare Part Information
This is a bearing, differential drive pinion gear pilot (acdelco #12333748), for Chevrolet Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 289 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 12333748, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This bearing has dimensions 1.10 in × 3.20 in × 3.10 in, it has a weight of 5.60 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 6 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this bearing will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bearing 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 12333748 Bearing Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bearing comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.20 in × 3.10 in × 1.10 in and weight of 5.60 ounces.
Carton packaging contains 6 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 30036666228978.
Pallet packaging contains 1728 units in retail packaging.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 12333748 Bearing
|$1.01 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$36.70 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$39.70 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$42.70 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$53.38 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 12333748 Has Been Superseded
- 12333748 is interchangeable with 07451870 since June 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 12333748 was replaced with 07451870 on January 3, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15534382 was replaced with 12333748 on June 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 15534384 was replaced with 07451870 on April 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 00471777 was replaced with 07451870 on November 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 15534385 was replaced with 07451870 on March 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 15534383 was replaced with 07451870 on February 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 14008959 was replaced with 15534384 on July 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 15534386 was replaced with 07451870 on June 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 15537684 was replaced with 07451870 on March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 14034941 was replaced with 15534383 on July 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 06258344 was replaced with 15534386 on May 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 14034942 was replaced with 15534385 on April 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 00471778 was replaced with 14034941 on September 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 06258342 was replaced with 00471777 on November 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 14008960 was replaced with 14034942 on July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Cars 12333748 bearing Fits
Parts Related To 12333748 bearing:
- Washer 00120383
- Shim 00334362
- Shim 00334363
- Shim 00334364
- Shim 00334365
- Shim 00334366
- Shim 00334367
- Shim 00334368