Please help our community — upload your photos of 14034942.
Spare Part Information
This part is a bearing, bearing, for General Motors cars. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 14034942. Please keep in mind that this bearing was replaced with 15534385 for the U.S. market on April 1, 1985.
This bearing has dimensions 1.10 in × 3.20 in × 3.10 in, it has a weight of 5.60 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this bearing will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bearing 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 14034942 Bearing Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bearing comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.20 in × 3.10 in × 1.10 in and weight of 5.60 ounces.
Part 14034942 Has Been Superseded
- 12333748 is interchangeable with 07451870 since June 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 12471249 is discontinued since September 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 26011281 was replaced with 12471249 on August 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 15581603 was replaced with 26011281 on August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 15534385 was replaced with 07451870 on March 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 15534385 was replaced with 15581603 on March 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 14034942 was replaced with 15534385 on April 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 14034942 was replaced with 15595830 on April 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 14008960 was replaced with 14034942 on July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.