Please help our community — upload your photos of 14066248.
Spare Part Information
This is a retainer, ignition coil wire (4 wire, bracket mount, with two lock pinion top), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 63 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1965 to 2001. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14066248.
This retainer has dimensions 3.10 in × 3.20 in × 3.10 in, it has a weight of 0.32 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this retainer will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This retainer 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 14066248 Retainer Dimensions and Packaging Options
This retainer comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.20 in × 3.10 in × 3.10 in and weight of 0.32 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 14066248 Retainer
|$0.44 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$1.01 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$1.03 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$1.09 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$1.61 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 14066248 Has Been Superseded
- 00500014 is interchangeable with 14066248 since September 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 00372540 is interchangeable with 14066248 since February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 00469513 was replaced with 00372540 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 02977555 was replaced with 00372540 on July 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 01352299 was replaced with 02977555 on March 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 08911429 was replaced with 00372540 on January 1, 1978 for the U.S. market;
- 08911429 is discontinued since June 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Cars 14066248 retainer Fits
Parts Related To 14066248 retainer:
- Conduit 08919356
- Stud 10066675
- Key 10130992
- Tube 10184968
- Hose 10198804
- Retainer 10198806
- Grommet 10198807
- Spring 10198809