Please help our community — upload your photos of 14066450.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt/screw, hex flanged head, m8x1.25x55, 18 0.d., dog point, 9.8, 7114m (front shock absorber lower bracket), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 317 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1980 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14066450. Please keep in mind that this bolt/screw is interchangeable with 10095393 for the U.S. market, and was replaced with 10095393 for Canada market on February 28, 2009.
This bolt/screw has dimensions 1.10 in × 4.70 in × 4.00 in, it has a weight of 0.80 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt/screw will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt/screw 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 14066450 Bolt/screw Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt/screw comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 4.70 in × 4.00 in × 1.10 in and weight of 0.80 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 14066450 Bolt/screw
|$3.04 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$3.10 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$3.21 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 14066450 Has Been Superseded
- 14066450 is interchangeable with 10095393 for the U.S. market;
- 14066450 was replaced with 10095393 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 11516494 was replaced with 14066450 on May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 10041422 was replaced with 14066450 on February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 11508535 is interchangeable with 14066450 since April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 94007680 was replaced with 11508535 on August 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 11504801 was replaced with 14066450 on December 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 10041422 was replaced with 11508535 on July 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 10034316 was replaced with 10041422 on March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market.