Please help our community — upload your photos of 14088827.
Spare Part Information
This is a stud, exhaust manifold (3/8x16x2.56), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 159 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1953 to 2004. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14088827. Please keep in mind that this stud is discontinued for Canada market since October 1, 2012.
This stud has dimensions 3.30 in × 3.50 in × 3.40 in, it has a weight of 0.96 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 25 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this stud will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This stud 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 14088827 Stud Dimensions and Packaging Options
This stud comes in a set of 25 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.50 in × 3.40 in × 3.30 in and weight of 0.96 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 14088827 Stud
|$1.50 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$1.50 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$1.55 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$1.62 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$2.27 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$54.50 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Part 14088827 Has Been Superseded
- 14088827 is discontinued since October 1, 2012 for Canada market;
- 97105015 is interchangeable with 14088827 since April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 00483543 was replaced with 14088827 on July 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 10004704 was replaced with 00483543 on August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 00483820 was replaced with 00483543 on March 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 03829473 was replaced with 00483543 on February 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 03760425 was replaced with 00483543 on August 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Cars 14088827 stud Fits
Parts Related To 14088827 stud:
- Stud 00336793
- Guard 00461386
- Shield 00462683
- Shield 00462687
- Gasket 00471593
- Ball 03744340
- Stud 03814692
- Pipe 03877484