Please help our community — upload your photos of 14089008.
This is an engine, partial (le2), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 31 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 1986. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14089008. Please keep in mind that this engine is discontinued for Canada market since May 9, 2012.
This engine has dimensions 15.80 in × 23.50 in × 17.20 in, it has a weight of 153.90 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a 36 months / 100,000 miles (whichever comes first) GM warranty on Engines, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This engine 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this engine will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 14089008 Engine
Part 14089008 has been superseded
- 14089008 is discontinued since May 9, 2012 for Canada market;
- 14089004 is discontinued since September 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 14089004 was replaced with 14089008 on January 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 14075207 was replaced with 14089008 on April 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 14089070 was replaced with 14089008 on August 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 14059033 was replaced with 14089008 on November 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 14045016 was replaced with 14075207 on July 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 14089008 engine fits
Parts related to 14089008 engine:
- Key 00106751
- Plug 00360571
- Nut 00361970
- Bolt 00466337
- Connector 00466383
- Bolt 00476543
- Cover 00476544
- Clamp 00477217
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: