Please help our community — upload your photos of 15005612.
This is an insulator, front stabilizer shaft (for 36 millimeter stabilizer bar), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 369 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1974 to 2014. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 15005612.
This insulator has dimensions 3.10 in × 3.20 in × 3.10 in, it has a weight of 3.52 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This insulator 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this insulator will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 15005612 Insulator
Part 15005612 has been superseded
- 15954060 was replaced with 15005612 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15954060 was replaced with 15005612 on May 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 15954059 was replaced with 15954060 on October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 15666429 was replaced with 15954060 on April 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 00332954 was replaced with 15666429 on March 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 00334594 was replaced with 00332954 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 15005612 insulator fits
Parts related to 15005612 insulator:
- Nut 03537772
- Link 10385580
- Nut 11514603
- Nut 11516133
- Screw 11516829
- Bolt 11518294
- Armature kit 12478067
- Armature kit 12478068
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: