Please help our community — upload your photos of 15058957.
This is a spring, front (maximum load 11415 n/2566 pounds) (with suspension code 6ml), for Chevrolet Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 40 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1984 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15058957.
This spring has dimensions 5.50 in × 13.80 in × 5.50 in, it has a weight of 9.50 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This spring 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this spring will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 15058957 Spring
Part 15058957 has been superseded
- 15654770 was replaced with 15058957 on November 5, 2012 for Canada market;
- 15654770 is interchangeable with 15058957 since February 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 14065820 is interchangeable with 15654770 since August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 15981002 is interchangeable with 15654770 since October 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 14047213 was replaced with 14065820 on February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 14065819 was replaced with 14065820 on November 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 14047212 was replaced with 14047213 on July 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 15058957 spring fits
Parts related to 15058957 spring:
- Nut 00225854
- Retainer 00351212
- Nut 00378137
- Bearing 00457196
- Washer 00457707
- Bolt 00461854
- Bumper 01362014
- Seal 03965092
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: