Please help our community — upload your photos of 15591103.
This is a switch, oil Pressure Sender, Engine Oil Pressure, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 122 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 15591103, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This switch has dimensions 2.10 in × 4.10 in × 2.10 in, it has a weight of 6.40 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 12 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This switch 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this switch will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 15591103 Switch
Part 15591103 has been superseded
- 15591103 is interchangeable with 19244935 since February 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 15591103 was replaced with 19244935 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10045777 is interchangeable with 15591103 since February 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 14040816 is interchangeable with 15591103 since October 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 14039612 was replaced with 14040816 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 06462137 is discontinued since June 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 10030966 was replaced with 14040816 on September 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 22522707 is interchangeable with 10030966 since November 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 00547034 is interchangeable with 14039612 since October 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 00370801 was replaced with 00547034 on March 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 02039841 was replaced with 00547034 on February 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 00487616 was replaced with 00370801 on November 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 00499504 was replaced with 00487616 on May 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 06464643 was replaced with 00370801 on January 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 06462137 was replaced with 00370801 on June 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 15591103 switch fits
Parts related to 15591103 switch:
- Key 00106751
- Plug 00360571
- Nut 00361970
- Bolt 00466337
- Connector 00466383
- Bolt 00476543
- Cover 00476544
- Bearing 00476574
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: