Please help our community — upload your photos of 15618925.
This is a housing, shift control lever, for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 16 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 1992. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15618925. Please keep in mind that this housing is discontinued for the U.S. market since August 1, 2005, and is discontinued for Canada market since October 30, 2004.
This housing has dimensions 4.40 in × 11.60 in × 6.30 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This housing 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this housing will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 15618925 has been superseded
- 15618925 is discontinued since August 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 15618925 is discontinued since October 30, 2004 for Canada market;
- 15546842 is interchangeable with 15618925 since November 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 15584146 was replaced with 15618925 on July 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 14050734 is interchangeable with 15584146 since February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 15584148 was replaced with 15584146 on December 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 14071737 is interchangeable with 15584146 since August 1, 1986 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 15618925 housing fits
Parts related to 15618925 housing:
- Plug 00172531
- Washer 00361138
- Plug 00444746
- Bearing 00457052
- Ventilation 00538164
- Seal 03987936
- Bushing 06260048
- Ball 07826284
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: