Please help our community — upload your photos of 15699054.
This is a cover, flywheel housing (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 62 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1988 to 1995. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15699054. Please keep in mind that this cover is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This cover has dimensions 1.00 in × 17.50 in × 8.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This cover 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this cover will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 15699054 Cover
|$0.49 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 15699054 has been superseded
- 15699054 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 15699054 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15622459 was replaced with 15699054 on November 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 15650347 was replaced with 15699054 on September 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 15611417 is interchangeable with 15622459 since February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 15589621 was replaced with 15611417 on November 1, 1988 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 15699054 cover fits
Parts related to 15699054 cover:
- Pinion 00274584
- Retainer 00462619
- Bolt 00838653
- Bolt (7/16-20x1) (manual transmission) 00839756
- Pinion 01453658
- Retainer 01603620
- Gear 03991408
- Washer (clutch pressure plate) 09439513
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: